Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and drop vid Zoom Us

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hrllo

i teach students using Adobe Captivate and screen share using Zoom meetings. I then hand over reminding te control to allow my students to drag and drop. However, there are lags and delays and students get frustrated. How can I improve this for my students. The captivate slides are accessed over a website which works really well directly from the site but for security we use screen share. Does anyone know how to improve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom is used everywhere, but often fails for this type of use. Teams could be bit better (needed to use it for testing Captivate expert candidates), although I prefer Adobe Connect over both  MS solutions.

Sorry, not the answer you expect, but you are combining a low-level tool (Zoom) with a high-level eLearning authoring tool, not always a good match. You also need to check the used webserver and the bandwidth, also both important. "Teams" is not very performing there neither, probably because the servers I am using for my published output are in North America, whereas my testing needed to be done with people in Italy (I am in Belgium). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you
I will try those options. I wasn’t aware zoom was basic as I’m not a tech
expert
Best wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Another question
Might it be different if I use prime LMS instead of keeping Adobe captivate
slide shows on a website. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources