• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editing smartshape colour inside Master slide view is gone!??

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago, I selected "master slide view" went in and changed the colour of a rectangle from orange to blue and it updated my master slide. Today I went to do the same thing and the colour picker has vanished, as seen in the attached image, (and yes I have the object selected) Where did the colour picker go? colourpicker.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Did you try to restart Captivate? It may be a temporary glitch.

Cleared the cache?

If that is not helping, try to clean the Preferences. Find the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder and run CleanPreferences... (the one appropriate for your OS) while Captivate is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to restart Captivate? It may be a temporary glitch.

Cleared the cache?

If that is not helping, try to clean the Preferences. Find the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder and run CleanPreferences... (the one appropriate for your OS) while Captivate is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

restarting had no effect, but you remended me that I haven't cleared my project cache in preferences for a while. After doing so, the colour picker is available again. Thank you!
If in the future cache doesn't work, I'll run the suggested Preferences utility.
Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources