Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eLearning.adobe.com Site not uploading Captivate Published Zipped Files

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I use this method all the time to share my Captivate published projects links with the stakeholders of the company that I work at. I click on "Post Here", select discussion, add my title and zipped Captivate published file, add the three necessary tags, and then click save draft and preview. This takes me to a screen like the last one seen in the screenshots attached, however there is usually a blue play button which I click and share that link from there.

It now takes me to a blank post preview screen so I cant click on the blue play button to get my link.

I do this at least once a week for the past year, so what I have been doing in the past has always worked. Please can you fix this asap on your side. I need to send my links to stakeholders.

Much appreciated,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you not asking this question in the eLearning community, where the responsible staff for that platform can answer your questions?

I remember when the functionality to show published Captivate projects to blogs was added, because it was done on my insistent feature request since I publish Captivate courses often as illustration of my blog posts.

You are using it for another reason, which is your choice of course. Why do you  not use AWS directly to upload your courses? That is what the Adobe eLearning community is doing. Personally I use my domain as webserver if I embed a course on my personal blog. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources