• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Endless Sign-in loop

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Adobe DC, I am prompted to sign in. I click sign in, (username, password, Adobe Authenticator app) and it tells me says that I am signed in. However, when I open Acrobat DC and click the file I want to use, it asks me to sign in again. And again. And again. And again....

I am using a MacBook Pro with OS X version 10.13.6, and version 2021.001.20155 of Adobe DC installed. The computer is old and cannot be upgraded further. Everything was working fine until about 4 or 5 days ago.

I also followed the instructions here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-sign-in-loop.html to no avail.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but this seems to be posted to the wrong forum. This is the Captivate forum, I'm not sure which application you are pointing at: Acrobat or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources