• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fail to publish error

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to publish a captivate module on Adobe Captivate 2019 as a HTML5 but I am getting the following error message 'Could Not Copy Folder to C:\Users\jess.hagerty\OneDrive-NHS\ePMA036Therapeutic Drug Monitoring \assets'.

It is a software simulation module which my colleague orignally recorded on his MAC laptop and I working on it on a PC. Would this have a bearing on it?

Thank you,

jessica 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not use OneDrive, which is cloud-based. Try to publish to a folder on yur system. Normally Mac and PC projects are compatible. It may also be necessary to launch Captivate with 'Run as Administrator' setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lilybiri, I don't usually publish to my OneDrive unless I am having trouble publishing to the Shared drive and then I will publish to my OneDrive as that usually resolves the problem but in this example I am getting the error message whereever I try to publish the file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you do not have the HTML5 content published to that folder still open in any web browser.  If you do have it still open in the browser, that will sometimes mean Captivate refuses to publish to the same folder location because another app (the browser) is accessing the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, no I definitetly don't have it open in another browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources