• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill in the blank Questions, Lückentext: How to change the size of the answer area and line space?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

teaching students today in a digital learning management course to use question types and editing them...

got the Question: HOW CAN I ADJUST THE ANSWER AREA SIZE, SO I CAN PLACE SOME LINES OF TEXT AND CHANGE THE LINE SPACE SIZE

unfortenatly i couldn't reduce line space from 2.2 to anything below and couldn't place text with more than 3 lines...

thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer area can be edited in quiz master slide. Individual answer sizes can
only in quiz slide, line spacing would be applied both within answer and
betwern answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sent my short previous answer from my phone, was on the road.

Problem with FIB slides is that it needs to allow the dropdown lists, that is probably why you have issues with decreasing the line spacing.

However start with increasing the answer area height in the Quizzing master slide, which is the first one, also used for MCQ, T/F. You could even move the other items to create more space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources