• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fit to Bounding box

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image on my 1st page of my purchased template. The image is a large white shape. If I click fit to Bounding Box it fits the space it is designed for perfectly. If I deselect the fit to Bounding Box the shape is too small for the space. The problem is when we publish this project this whie shape looks too small for the space even though it looks perfect in the film strip view. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'purchased template'? Could you ask the author, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Filmstrip view is not a good guide to the final appearance of published output.  It would help a lot if you could show some screenshots.  It sounds like you are working on a responsive project and the kind of issues you are describing are usually due to not knowing how to work with objects in a responsive environment. Perfectly understandable because there are lots of settings to play with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources