• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickering between slides // hide - show pictures

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, ich have a problem with a file, maybe someone can help.

I have a WBT where I have a picture that moves and zooms in and out thoughout my course. In every slide I have the following:

Picture 1: moves and/or zooms in or out

Piture 2: appears at the end of animation of pic 1 - it is more or less the size of pic 1 at the end of animation. Picture 2 shows for the rest of the project to prevent flickering between slides.

When go to the next slide, Picture 2 hides after 0,8 sek, and a new Piture 1 is shown in the slide (which is exactly the same size and position of Piture 2 of the previouse slide)...

So far so good, my slides show almost as perfect as I need them. My problem starts when I hit the button to go back. In this case I need the previouse slide to play from the begining and show again Picture 2, which had been hidden. So in the back button I have a script to show Picture 2, however Picture 2 is not showing again in my first slide! I have tried sooooo many things, but nothing seems to be working. I am guessing that the fact that Piture 2 appears only after 2 seks in the Slide is giving me trouble....

Any ideas in how I could work this around? Any help will be greatly appreciated! I am working with Captivate 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, I finaly figured it out, I guess writing down the problem helped! I moved Pic 2 to the begining of the slide, and did 2 changes in the advanced actions, in my "start slide" I hide Pic 2, and show it with a second advanced action at the end of the slide when hitting the forward button. AND IT WORKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources