Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fluid box layers are locked

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm dealing with a project where I have narrative text that a user can make appear or disappear by clicking a button. That functionality is working fine, but for some of the slides I can't bring the object forward. The slides affected have fluid box layers that can't be locked and are greyed out and within bold lines on the Timeline.

Fluid Question.png

This isn't occuring on other slides and on those I am able to get the blue text box object to be the foremost object, but only if those slide somehow have objects on them that are already above these grouped objects. Fluid Question 2.png

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it so I can move the object above that group?

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Nevermind. I found the problem. I had Master Slide Objects on top clicked and didn't realize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. I found the problem. I had Master Slide Objects on top clicked and didn't realize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moreover you have many objects which are NOT in a fluid box. Did you check how it looks on all browser resolutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going through checks on how it appears in different browsers. Almost all of my objects are within fluid boxes. Some are boxes within a box and objects in those. All those so far are working fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources