Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font increase in device settings

Explorer ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I have made a content with breakpoints. Everything is organized so that each slide leaves everything in its place.
Something has happened to me, a user tells me that if the font size is increased in the configuration of the mobile device, the texts are mounted above the images, on the one hand it is logical.
Has this happened to you, does anyone know of any solutions?
Thank you.
The user does this to see the texts better.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything needs to be set up both in the Object styles and in the Position Properties. Difficult to give you an answer. Object styles need to have a font size for each breakpoint view. Properties panel will define the position of objects to the slide and eventually to other objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand, but I mean that if the user of the mobile device changes the font size in the settings, due to vision problems, things no longer work as planned in Captivate. Objects overlap with each other.
This can be very common in users who need a larger font size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, misunderstanding from my side, sorry about that.

I don't think this can be solved in Captivate. Wondeering even if it would be better with Fluid Boxes? Cannot help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I have learned with this problem, we have had to reprogram with fluid boxes again, without a doubt a better solution to this problem, I confirm it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources