• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font size bigger in preview but smaller when I play project

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I preview my slide or when I'm working on it, it looks like the top photo (which is the way I want it to look). However, when I play the project, it looks like the second photo, which I DONT want because everything is too small, my shadows disappeared and the shade of green even changed. I don't know what I did to make this change - can anyone help me?

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 7.42.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-04 at 7.43.39 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, 

Can you confirm the version you are using and the browser (s) you have used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this a responsive project or a non-responsive project? It looks like a responsive project, but want you to confirm.

If it is a responsive project, did you use Fluid Boxes?  That means you lose a lot of control over the output. How did you set up the Object styles for the text captions or shapes used as text containers?  Which font did you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources