Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Fonts

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish a project that I have created with some downloaded text fonts, how can I make the people who receive this published captivate see this font?
When I publish the project with a source other than the default, the students see it as times new roman ...
Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will find more details in this blog post:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/fonts-in-captivate

If you create a responsive project, all fonts are rendered on runtime. You should only use websafe or Adobe fonts. Both are in a category in Captivate. Other fonts will be replaced by Times New Roman.

If you create a non-responsive project, static text will be converted to an image which means you can use any font. But the text may become blurry if the learner rescales the coruse. Dynamic text, which is text containing at least one variables, will also be rendered on runtime and needs to be a websafe or Adobe font to avoid it having replaced by Times New Roman.

There may be workarounds to embed the fonts in the Captivate output, Google for it if it is so important to keep a certain font and you cannot find a valid alternative in the big Library of Adobe fonts.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines