• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forced navigation color changes with action

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a multistate object that when the user clicks a button a new image and caption appear. When they are all done clicking each button, a continue button appears. I have 3 buttons, plus the continue. I tried to change the states of the buttons so that when the user clicks each one, they will know which buttons still need to be clicked. For some reason it does not seem to work.  Has anyone been able to accomplish this?  Does it require advanced actions? - Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Changing the color of the buttons when clicked is easy. You have to create the Visited state, which is an InBuilt state, for those buttons. Have the color change for that InBuilt state, which will appear automatically when the button is clicked.

To have the Continue button appear after having clicked the buttons, you need indeed advanced actions and a user variable for each button. That user variable (Boolean) will have a default value of 0.  The  advanced action for each button needs to have 2 decisions (tabs):

Decision 1 'Always'

Assign v_one with 1

Show text

Show Image

Decision 2: CheckThem

IF v_one is equal to 1  AND

v_two is equal to 1 AND

v_three is equal to 1

Show Bt_Continue

For the two other buttons, duplicate this action, and edit the first decision: replace the variable, the text and the image. The second decision will be the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources