Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Screen Video?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to add a video to a slide of a project and I'd like the user to be able to view the video in full screen and then exit back to the slide. Ideally, there would be an option on the video skin to do so, but I'm not seeing that. Does anyone have experience with this and can provide some insight or a fix?

I'm publishing a responsive project as HTML5 and using Adobe Captivate 9.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

It's been some time since I've used Adobe Captivate 9 but in 2019 release you can use Event Video with one of the skins selected and publish for HTML5. This will have a full-screen option in the bottom right-hand corner of the video.2019-06-12_0-36-50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been some time since I've used Adobe Captivate 9 but in 2019 release you can use Event Video with one of the skins selected and publish for HTML5. This will have a full-screen option in the bottom right-hand corner of the video.2019-06-12_0-36-50.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actualy this button has no effect in Safari (macOS)! May be you know how to fix that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue - is there some text to be added to the embed code for the iframe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul, thanks for the Tip! 

I normally integrate my videos as event videos in Captivate, and Full Screen toggling hasn't been a problem. However I've been trying to integrate videos with captions that I would like to set in Captivate - and as far as I know this only works on slide videos and not on event videos. So I'm having trouble getting a full-screen toggle back for the Videos that are set as Slide videos. Is there an option to integrate a full-screen-toggle-button into the timeline of slide-videos manually? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources