Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Free eLearning Assets not working in My Assets panel

Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2019. Earlier this year I was able to access additional cutout characters via the "Get Free eLearning Assets" button in the My Assets panel. This was an excellent repository of different characters. Now, however, the button leads to a 404 Error Page.

Has anyone encountered this? Is there a fix for this?

TOPICS
Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be a glitch, you are not the first user to complain. Can you please fill in a bug report? Some users claim that it sometimes works after insisting.

Here is a direct link to the form:

Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I completed the form and submitted it. However, the subsequent page was a redirect to elearning.adobe.com and there was no confirmation that the form went through. When I look at my profile I do not see a way to see bug forms I've submitted. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, and I regret that as well. But your form will have been accepted, although you didn't get any confirmation. Personally I log very regularly bug reports and feature requests. Only when the form needs more explanation you may get a mail. Not so friendly, agree, but I am just a user myself, cannot help this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, no worries! From all my past experience here I think you are the most helpful person on this forum!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources