• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Fatal error on 2019 when trying to create demo video recordings

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the below error when trying to create video demos after i finish recording

I am running as administer, please help 

hannahm1790787_0-1660119952492.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hannahm1790787 

Your screenshot shows that your are using Adobe Captivate, so I've moved your post to that forum from Using the Community (which is for questions about the forums.)

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Multiple users mention that type of problems, although personally I am always successful with Video Demo:

• If you are on Windows, do you run Captivate with 'Run as Administrator'?
  • Do you try to use the webcam to have dual recording? Some webcams do cause problems. Also applications installed parallel with the webcam have been reported as being a problem.
  • Are you recording on a primary monitor (if you have multiple monitors set up)?
  • Did you reduce the screen resolution so that you can use 100% display? Or did you edit the dpiaware setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources