• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Happy New Year 2022 !...

Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I'm concerned, I start 2022 as I finished 2021... with the COVID !... (Fortunately without any serious troubles...)

But I hope for all the Captivaters a happy new year, full of Captivations !... And a good health which is no doubt the most important...

Special thoughts to all the helpers of this community : Lieve, Greg, Paul, Rod, TLC, Gaanf...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !...

😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Désolé d'entendre que le virus (omnikron?) t'a mis en quarantaine pendant les fêtes de la fin d'année. Mais si les  symptomes sont modérés, probablement grâce au vaccination, cela passera vite.

Merci pour vos voeux. Je te souhaite que 2022 soit plus favorable pour tous!

Lieve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear that, but hopefully, you will have plenty of antibodies to fight future infections. Stay safe, and have a happy New Year! 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy New Year to you as well.

Get well soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources