• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HIghlight box appears early on a blank screen

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few Captivate modules I've developed there is this annoying thing where, in the preview, the highlight boxes appear early.  I get a blank screen for a short time with only a highlight box. (See attached image).

In some cases the highlight box appears briefly on the previous slide which looks terrible.

If I change the timeline on the slide so the highlight box appears later it makes no difference.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please insert the screenshots IN the question instead of attaching. It it is attached, those who want to help have to download the attachment, open a graphic application attached to that type of file (for me that is PS), watch the image, then delete it again. That will certainly not speed up answers.

Want more details: is this a cptx or a cpvc project? There is no reason why a highlight box (see that it is the default blue style) appears before anything else. Is it possible to insert a screenshot of the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a cptx file.  Created with a software simulation.

This is the screenshot of slide 8.  Below is the timeline.

Capturex.PNGCapturey.PNG

Here is another one where it appears on slide 9 for the amount of time it's set to appear on slide 10 (1.5 seconds).  It appears on slide 10 for a fraction of a second.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like a corrupted project. Can you try to copy/paste slides in small bunches to a new project with the same resolution and theme? It is a way to find the corrupt slides/objects. 

You can double-check the timing of the highlight boxes, are none of them set to be displayed for the rest of the project? Not from what I see in the Timeline. I don't see any other object in the Timeline except the highlight box and a mouse object. Can you check the background of that slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources