• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Hotspot in 360 slide that triggers Text and Audio

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I am trying to work out if it is possible to have a hotspot in a 360 slide that displays text and plays audio when clicked.

I can get one or the other to happen by selecting the appropriate action for the hotspot but don't see any way to trigger both.

I am creating exploratory projects. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are only familiar with single actions.  You can execute multiple actions by just using the same trigger event to execute an Advance Action.  Look up information about using Advanced Actions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RodWard You cannot trigger an advanced action with a hotspot on a 360° slide AFAIK.

@stephen_liseo  I am sorry, but that is not easy to do at all as I mentioned in one of my blog posts:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-and-tricks-for-vr-projects

Using the Options tab for the hotspot it is possible to add audio, but the audio will be added to the hotspot as object audio. The result is that it starts playing when the hotspot is visible. If you are used to have all hotspots in the first frame of the slide, that is not a solution. Only possibility is to use the Timeline, but that may be in contradiction with your choice for 'Exploratory' since not all hotspots will be visible immediately. How to use the Timeline:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/timeline-for-360-slides-static-slash-video

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OOPS.  My mistake.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the prompt feedback,

I was starting to get the impression that what I wanted was not possible. I will have a play with the timeline in guided mode and see how I go.

Thanks again

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines