• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hover and Selected states are not changing correctly in preview

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have applied the states of "visited" and "selected" to a branched interaction. I have made them both greyscale and blurred the image. However, when I preview the page the image does not change to what I have selected for it after clicking the image and returning back to the original slide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should have read, Visited and Selected states... 

Hover is working correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for the sake of those with expertise in the new Captivate version, can you clarify this sentence '...and returning back to the original slide.'. Does this mean that you left the slide and come back to it and expect to have the Selected state retained? Or did you stay on the same slide all the time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I left the slide, returned to it and the state did not change as I set it up to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be a breeze to fix it in Captivate Classic, wondering what the experts in new Captivate will propose. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources