• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I Change the Quiz Question Description?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd question alert!

I have a Captivate quiz (version 2019). I load it to the LMS, and a student takes and completes the quiz. I can run a SCORM 2004 report in the LMS which shows each question along with what the user selected and whether or not it was correct. However, the report shows the Quiz Question Description as one of the fields (the first column), and the values in that field do not match up with the actual questions in Captivate. For example, this report shows the results for this particular question with ID 361077:

catherines18982242_0-1603313494438.png

This LMS report tells me the question for 361077 is "The imaging tab in Chart Review will show canceled imaging exams." However in Captivate, when I look at the question slide for item 361077, the question is actually "When reconciling PTA medications, choose..." as you can see in this screenshot.

catherines18982242_1-1603313692073.png

So it is basically like Captivate is not sending the correct question text to the LMS. How do I change this in Captivate so that it sends the correct Question Text Description to the LMS. We are using Cornerstone if that matters....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Step one to debug this is first to upload the same SCORM Zip file to SCORM Cloud and check whether you get the same odd result there when you dig down into the reporting.  If you DO then that means the issue is in the SCORM file.  If not, it means the issue is with your Cornerstone LMS.

Do that first and then we know whether or not to look further at the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources