• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can install Spanish TTS Language in Adobe Captivate 2019?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everybody

I have a simply question related text to speech function in Captivate 2019

I need to work in Spanish TTS but it is not available in the official pack provided on the follow link http://download.macromedia.com/pub/captivate/cp11/win64/Captivate_2019_x64_Neo_Content_LS21.exe

I have installed also Native Windows 10 Spanish Mexico TTS in my PC, Even though Spanish is selected Captive it doesnt recognize them and record TTS in english

In the Speech management windows the program shows language to select them but it doesnt works (see picture)

I really appreciate your support in order to know how or where i can download Spanish TTS Pack add-on that works

Thanks

Fred

image.png

TOPICS
Advanced actions , Audio and video , Download assets , Editing , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select the Sabina voice only on the global Speech Agent selector at the top of the screen? I think you'll have to also select it from the dropdown next to every text to speech line before you generate the adio. Sorry in case you did this. Your screenshot doesn't really tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaanf

Let me explain to you step by step

1. Yes i did, i selected Sabina voice at the top agent voice selector at first time

2. Also selected them in Slide 1 button

3. After that i pressed generate audio button and a emergent window appeared with a progress bar,

4. After that click on play button

But, the voice played was not Sabina, but keapt English Voice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot of the TTS dialog box? Would also like to know the exact version you are using, as you can find under Help, About Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lylibiri

I shared screen captures below:

It is important to mention that Neospeech language pack doesnt have spanish in their TTS list. (For that reason i did not downloaded yet)

Capture 1: Selected speech agent Sabina

image.png

Capture 2: Selected speech agent Sabina in Slide 1

image.png

Capture 3: Generate Audio Sabina (But when i played, TTS speak was in English (David) not in spanish)

image.png

AC Version:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tested this out by installing the Windows 10 language pack for both Spanish (Spain) and (Mexico).  I typed in "Puedes hablar más despacio, por favor" I have to say when on vacation in Mexico and it worked fine. Only difference I see is that I'm running the latest version of Captivate 2019. Click on Help and Check for Updates.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources