• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How much will i have to pay if cancel my adobe captivate account one year. I am 4 months into it?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much will i have to pay  if cancel my adobe captivate account one year. I am 4 months into it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

In order to cancel the Captivate subscription before completing the yearly term there will be an early termination fee of 50% of your remaining month.

In case of any further clarification please do reply.

Thanks and Regards
Vikas Mahajan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2015 Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to subscribe for one month?
Forcing a full year when I only need it for a month seems a little weird.
Just sayin', why tell us how much it is per month when you're going to charge for a full year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2015 Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate subscription is only available for the yearly plan where you pay $29.99 on a monthly basis.

If you enroll in for the subscription and use it only for a month or two then there will be an early termination fee on cancelling it before the term gets over.

You can also use the product as a trial for 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, for the record...it's called a monthly subscription...but it's really a yearly payment term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is called a yearly subscription but the payment is on a monthly basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe just tried to charge me a termination fee.  I am pretty sure this is agaist the law as I was unaware that I was signing up for a year - eg - Monthly subscription fee.  This is another reason not to use Captivate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2022-06-09_07-22-52.jpg

Good luck trying to claim you were not given the opportunity to become aware of the annual commitment. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources