• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create an assessment?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to create a Health & Safety DSE assessment, which managers can review but I can't work out how to do it.  Anyone able to help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted exactly the same question on the eLearning community. I answered to it yesterday, but didn't get an response from you. Please have a look:

Building a H&S assessment in Captivate - eLearning (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry, I didn't get any notification of your response yesterday. Apologies.

I have just seen it and responded.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. Since 5 years I have been asking multiple times if the users posting a question on the portal get a notification automatically. The responsible staff always answer that this is the case. However, due to the almost complete lack of response on all the answers I post on the forum, I have always doubted that confirmation. It looks like you still have to turn on notifications, which is not the normal behavior of any forum dedicated to questions and answers. Sorry about that.... I am just a user crazy enough to try to help other Captivate users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly I get these notification but not on the other place I posted..... Help is always appreciated, so don't take it personally if you don't get a response.  The system definitely doesn't automatically let you know responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Community Site is pretty wonky. Has been as long as I can remember.

Just the other day I got a notification that someone posted on an entry of mine - and I try to be responsive to folks who post questions on my things.

Anyway - My notification was only a few hours old as it came in the middle of the night. When I went to the post to make a reply - it said it was 5 days old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources