• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to publish the project that contains a slide and a movie as Video(not HTML)

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to publish the project that contains a slide and a .cpvc file as Video(not HTML).
As I publish it, a slide section works well, but the movie section doesn't work. Spinning circle shows up on the center of the movie until the end of movie.

spinning.png

I can publish it as HTML and it works file. But we cannot utilize HTML due to our company's policy.

Is there any way to publish them as Video ?

v/r,

JOJO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

I did understand your question quite well, will elaborate on my previous answer.

The best way is to include everything IN the video. That way, once the video is loaded - which takes some time due to the file size - everything will play smoothly, you will not see spinning wheels interuptions.

That is why I suggested to incorporate the introduction slide in the cpvc-file using the Video Demo Editor. Create your introduction slide, take a screenshot and verify that it has the same dimensions as t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publishing a cptx file which includes a video to MP4 never is a good idea at all.

Since you have only one content slide and a cpvc-slide, why not add the objects of the content slide (which cannot have any interactive object since you publish to passive video) in the Video Demo Editor before the cpvc video? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you for your help, let me explain a little more in detail.

So I want to start with a slide as an introduction and start the cpvc video (it's a video that I recorderded)

The goal is to merge those two and convert it to MP4 as one video as I am unable to utilize the video as HTML.

When I play the MP4 video after publishing, the first slide plays with no issue, but when it comes to the video part it shows that it's loading until the end of the video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did understand your question quite well, will elaborate on my previous answer.

The best way is to include everything IN the video. That way, once the video is loaded - which takes some time due to the file size - everything will play smoothly, you will not see spinning wheels interuptions.

That is why I suggested to incorporate the introduction slide in the cpvc-file using the Video Demo Editor. Create your introduction slide, take a screenshot and verify that it has the same dimensions as the Video. Insert the screenshot image in the Video Demo editor at the start and move the video timeline to the right as far as is necessary to give time to the user to read your introduction. You can use a fade out on the image to have a smooth transition to the video.

More tips about Video Demo in this post:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/video-demo-tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I finally understood what you said.

I was able to insert a title at the beginning of the movie and movie started successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that you figured it out. Sometimes my answers are too concise, sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources