• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove "Captivate E-Learning Course" that is on the left side?

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only been able to track down two other people asking these questions and the answers to both seem to be outdated as I can not find the options they describe on the version of Captivate I am using.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about what appears as the default name of a Captivate course in an LMS?

If so, I think you will find that the text you are seeing is coming from the Manifest dialog.

ManifestCaptivateCourseText.png

If this is NOT what you are referring to, please show screenshots to help us understand what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the image of what I am looking to remove 

ty0_0-1658406350884.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.  Now I can see that you are looking at the TOC for your Moodle LMS.  Since you have uploaded a single SCO SCORM course, there is only one module listed in your TOC there.  (If you were using the Multi-SCORM Packager to build Multi-SCORM Courses you would see all of the modules in the course listed.

Now that you have found the Manifest dialog, you can change the text that appears at the top of the Moodle Table of Contents.  However, I would suggest that if you are only ever uploading a single SCO course then you should be changing your Moodle settings so that the Moodle TOC is not seen.  It adds little or no value in this situation other than just showing you whether the module is In Progress or Completed status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unaware of where to find these Manifest options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVM this reply, I was able to find the Manifest options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources