• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share the Captivate published output online with client for review

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are developing courses for our reputed clients using Adobe Captivate 2019.

Is there any online platform from Adobe where we can  publish our courses and share the link with client (outside the organisation). So that client will review courses online and share their feedback online as well?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

I understood that you wanted to get comments directly to your CP project.

If that is not necessary, you can always publish the project, upload it to a webserver (supporting JSON!) and send the URL to the reviewer. If it is a course where Reporting is set up, you can upload a limited number of files to SCORM Cloud, and do the same. Or you can turn off Reporting temporarily and upload to a webserver. Here is an example URL from a published project which I uploaded to a webserver (on my domain):

http://www.lilybiri.com/published/GameMatchStick/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A LMS is not for free. Have no idea what will happen with it after the death of Flash Player, because it is an AIR application, but Captivate has a Reviewer app which needs to be installed on the  reviewer's system. They can comment and comment will end up in the author's copy. They see the course as if they had a licensed copy of Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lilybiri. Yes you are right. Adobe Captivate Prime is not free and it is not included in my subscription.

So as per your comment, if the user doesn't have Adobe Captivate they will not be able to see the course?

If that so, is there any free platform where I can upload the course and other user will see without any installation or subscription, just on web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood that you wanted to get comments directly to your CP project.

If that is not necessary, you can always publish the project, upload it to a webserver (supporting JSON!) and send the URL to the reviewer. If it is a course where Reporting is set up, you can upload a limited number of files to SCORM Cloud, and do the same. Or you can turn off Reporting temporarily and upload to a webserver. Here is an example URL from a published project which I uploaded to a webserver (on my domain):

http://www.lilybiri.com/published/GameMatchStick/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. This helps. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources