• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to show only selected quiz slide results in result slide. q

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a project, there is a total of 11 quizzes, in that project I only want to show selected quiz results on the result slide.

For eg:

1) The first 3quiz result should not add with the other quiz if the answer is even right. Its result should not display on the result slide.

2) When the user attempts the all 11 quizzes and when the user goes to the result slide to check and clicks the REVIEW QUIZ on the slide. It should directly take him to the 4th quiz and the from the 4th quiz to the 11th quiz it shud record the status of the right answer. It should not count the first 3 quiz results even if its right.

Is there any advanced action for this type of scenario.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you mean 'question' when you write 'quiz'? Correct me if my suspicion is wrong.

Here are some ideas: 

Use Knowledge Check slides for the first 3 questions, they will not be included in the Quiz Total and both Retake/Review will navigate the learner to the first real question slide, ignoring the Knowledge Check slides. They are not included in any Quizzing system variable.

https://blog.lilybiri.com/using-quizzing-system-variables

If this is not acceptable, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you realize your goal with my answer? If yes, please mark it as correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources