• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to track course completion when learners have to visit 75 specific slides?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2019, publishing to Absorb LMS with Scorm 1.2. I have created a course that has 5 lessons. Inside each lesson are custom question slides (I designed them) and content/topic slides. The goal is for the learner to answer every question correctly (there are 75 questions). When they answer a question correctly, they get the "Next" button. They cannot move forward without a correct answer. On every question slide, they can click "Topic Review" button, which will help them learn about the topic to correctly answer the question. My dilemma is completion -- if I set the Quiz Preferences to, let's say, 40% of Slide Views, the learner can skip an entire lesson and be marked as complete in the LMS. How can I force them to complete all questions in each lesson and be able to SKIP all the topic slides if they don't need the review?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Score the custom question slides and set the criterion to Pass Quiz with a score of 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources