• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTM (Zip file) to CPTX

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I know this questions was asked aout 6 years ago, but I wondered if there has been any progress. I have two Captivare 2019 zip files that were created by a teammate that is no longer with the company. I need to update the large projects, but all I have is the zip file (HTM) is there any way to convert the contents of the zipfile to .CPTX?  I am hoping the answer is yes (weak smile) ... help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Adobe Captivate.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the answer is still NO.  What you have is the published output from the CPTX and there is no way to reverse that process.  If there is no way to get hold of the original CPTX project file then you would need to rebuild the project again.

If the output is HTML5, any photos (JPG) or audio files will be found in folders inside the zipped content.   That would at least give you a start.  But it is still going to be a substantial amount of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Rod for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources