• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Captivate Android Mobile Chrome Dolphin Pinch & Zoom Not Working

Contributor ,
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot pinch or zoom on an HTML5 project published as scalable (I know that is for aspect ratio and not pinch and zoom). Cp7 up-to-date. Android 4.3 Used Chrome browser on the phone. Tried Dolhin browser on the phone. No pinch. No zoom.

Any help is apprecaited.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2014 Aug 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a big surprise. Scalable fits it to the browser window and locks it in.  Captivate 8 is supposed to allow pinch zooming, but I can only get the swipe left and right to work. I tried support and got nowhere even thought they asked 50 questions about our web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not a responsive project? Not sure, but think the gestures were meant for responsive projects in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to create a responsive project is to start from scratch.  I don't want to do that because I have many projects that I would like to update and that would take weeks. If mobile gestures were only for responsive projects, I would think the option would not be available on other projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a fix for this?  In the same position here now in Captivate 9.  I have a NON Responsive project that I need to be able to use Gestures with.  WHY WOULD CAPTIVATE include "Allow Gesture Navigation" to the Properties box IF IT DOES NOT WORK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anybody ever figure this out? I am using Captivate 2019 with scalable html5 and cannot pinch zoom on phones or tablets, but I can on desktop with touch screen. This seems to be a bug to me. For Accessibility, one should be able to pinch and zoom on a phone even with scalable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources