• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having trouble publishing a project in hmtl5

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble publishing a project in hmtl5 (not responsive). I need guidance, when publishing I use the format: scalable I give access on each screen (accessibility and when publishing) before it worked only for IOS with due restrictions. now I can't do it in any format.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Can you please tell which exact version you are using and on which OS? You find the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

What is the result when you view the project with F11, Preview HTML in Browser? Is that satisfactory? Which browsers did you test on?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted your question in the Captivate forum space. Is that the Adobe program you are actually using?

Please state the Exact Name of the Adobe program you are having difficulty with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell which exact version you are using and on which OS? You find the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

What is the result when you view the project with F11, Preview HTML in Browser? Is that satisfactory? Which browsers did you test on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program used was Adobe Captivate. What did not work was the clamp format in which it would be to increase the reading.

For computers, it works normally, the problem would be the clamp format inside the cell phone. I can't zoom in to read the content better.

In which the program provides this action, I activated everything in which it allows, can you tell me if it would be a failure of the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program version? Adobe Captivate version 11.5.5
The program version? Adobe Captivate version 11.5.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the most recent version. What do you see with F11, Preview HTML in Browser, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="IE=10">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderation: no website addresses are allowed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. I can't publish either

defaultjdeip9p290yj_0-1610565035381.png

i get this

defaultjdeip9p290yj_1-1610565244231.png

an unknown exception

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deselect the ZIP option and try again.  Does it publish then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources