• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm new with captivate

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every body I'm new user with captivate and i want to make video and quiz and i want to upload this to my website so the learner see the video and answer the quiz then the answers recorded in sheets or something like this to evaluate students , how i do this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploading to your website is easy enough. I use an iFrame.

However capturing the results of quizzes is another beast. Normally it is done by uploading to a Learning Management System (LMS). If you want to do it manually, you'll need serious programming skills. Why not try a free LMS like Moodle?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iFrame in HTML you mean that ?

how i conect my video with LMS like (Moodle)
serious programming skills >> javascript can do that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes about the iFrame.

JS is great to use in Captivate but for what you want I meant serverside programming (PHP).

Normally you publish the Captivate file to become a SCO (scorm compliant) which is achieved by turning on Reporting under Quiz Preferences. The published folder will automatically be zipped. You just have to upload it to the LMS which will know how to unzip and launch the starting html file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot
but the LMS site you mean that https://moodle.com/
Isn't free :(can you suggests another one for free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basic version is free. You can also use SCORM Cloud for free but for a limited amount of files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i use google cloud or captivate doesn't support on it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need a webserver which supports JSON.  Cloud depositories are not webservers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources