• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with the error message below

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had saved a project and then Captivate did the while not resonding thing.  The next day I got this error:

jackieb26629005_0-1614601943263.png

It wasn't open already, it wasn't sent in an e-mail, It was only worked o using my laptop.  I have tried this with nothing else open.

Any help appreciated, thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to tell you that this is an 'all-round' error message which can be due to multiple reasons. There could indeed be lck files, because the former session was not closed correctly. I never understood the reference to an e-mail unless it meant that cptx is a zipped folder which could have been damaged that way.  

Do you have a backup file? In the most recent releases it is set up automatically in Preferences. If yes, can you open the backup file? 

I hope you don't have a roaming profile, which means that your documents are on a networked drive?

Be careful with clearing the cache because it includes the cache of this project as well which could be a way to recover an older backup.

You can try to clear the Preferences. 

I really hope that the project is not corrupted (damaged).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources