• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to display a tick mark on slide tab when the tab slides are seen by the user

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tabs/sections on the left hand side of each page/slides.

Each tab consists on 2-3 slides. After one tab's slides are completed next tab gets activated automatically and its slides run and like that all tabs get completed. I have copied all 7 tabs/buttons in each slides. The requirment is when the user completes a section. For example "introduction" is completed after all 3 of its slides get completed. In that case on the "introduction" tab there should be a tick mark to indicate that its completed.

For your reference attaching images over here

forum.png

Expected output:(tick marks on the tab based on slides completion)

forum 2.png

Please help. I ried many advanced actions but its not working. I would appreciate if you could provide a step by step solution. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More information is needed. Those 'tabs' are not acting as buttons? How do the learners navigate to next slides, do you have a Next button on each slide? Because any action needs a triggering event, which can be the Success event on a button.

You have a copy of those 'tabs' on each slide? They are not timed for the rest of the project or on the master slides?

For the tick mark, I would add a custom state to the tabs, duplicate of the Normal state  with tick mark as added object. How to change the state depends on answers to my other questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources