Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to play MP3 over the internet CAPTIVATE

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a desktop application that uses CAPTIVATE
I'm trying to play MP3 files, for example from Soundcloud, into my captivate file after publishing it to SWF.

It works just fine in the preview but when exporting it to swf, it doesn't work.

Are there any solutions for that?

The same problem appears also when playing a video from youtube.

Thanks a million.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still publishing to SWF, when Flash player soon will dead?  For th audio clips, please use the Adobe media encoder to convert them to the proper codec. Which Preview did you use? Do you launch the SWF from the htm file?  Since three years output to HTML5 has become the standard. How did you insert the youtube video? Which versio are you using (Help, About Captivate) on which OS? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

I use the desktop preview. I don't launch th SWF from the html file. I tried to insert my youtube video from youtube widget or web widget. I have two versions 2017 and 2019. I'm working on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to launch from the htm file (not html, that is in the HTML output).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources