• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import question pools problem

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a new blank project with the same size dimensions as another project I have. I want to import the question pool from the other project into the new project.

So I go to Quiz - Import Question Pools. I import the question pool but it completely removes the formatting from the questions. I now have the default "Blue Veracity" formatting to my questions. I do not want this. I do not want it to remove the formatting of the imported questions, I want it to import the questions as they are formatted in the other project, with the same background as the other project etc i.e as they are in the other project.

How do you do this please? I cannot see a way.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any reason why you cannot apply the same theme to both projects?  If you do that, you may find that the questions will not reformat when imported to the project if the theme is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rod, I think that has worked. Thank you very much. I will just close the thread when I have been through the whole course testing it, but that looks like it has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you saved the quizzing master slides and their object styles to a custom theme this would be a breeze. If formatting was done individually on quiz slides, it may be lot less easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources