Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interaction ID name-number ::

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This is my first S.O.S here with this Captivate incredible tool for e learning.

Well, All QUIZES are allright for now. I can send them  to Moodle and it shows all the scores...

Now, I would like to put a, for example (watch video) button, and if the learner clicks, it gives him one point.

I include that button to the quiz and Captivate gives me a ID /for example 6782). This button scores in the final result, but this Final results in Moodle doesnt shohs me the ID name. Just the total points. I hope I am explaining ok.

How can I export this info ID to moodle, the info I mean. The score (points) are shown in Moodle Results.. but not the ID name.

Because I would like to track the entire interactivity of the learner....

Thanks thanks thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captivate assigns interaction IDs to question slides or other scorable objects in your eLearning course. You can edit these interaction IDs to make them more meaningful for you or others running reports on your eLearning course. Interaction data can be used to determine what students have answered to certain questions. Overall score is important but when you are evaluating if your eLearning course is effective, it's important to see what students are answering to specific questions. Moodle allows you to access several distinct types of reports for SCORM activity. You would find the interaction data in the Interactions Report. To my knowledge this is the only way you can use this data.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources