• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interaction ID

Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already made a similar query a while ago, but I still don't figure out a method.
I need to send to the platform and learn the value of a variable and save it in the report (interaction ID), but I don't want it to be from a user click going through an action.
This is possible or could be done differently

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please confirm the version of the software, operating system and LMS you are using?

There should be a way to pass variables as the learner progresses throught the course. I suggest you look into what xapi can do for you if your LMS can support it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Captivate version is 2019, release 11.5.0.476
The local operating system windows10 and the LMS Moodle standard SCORM 1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please update ASAP to 11.5.1.499. That bug patch was released soon after 11.5.0. Not sure that it will solve your problems but is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Values of variables can be transferred with the interaction data, but not all LMSs make it easy to retrieve those values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources