Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactions > Learning Interactions > Bulletin widget

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I wanted to find out  how to submit a bug request for the Slide Bullets tab option within the Bullet widget properties? There is no way to customize either the tab title itself nor the subcomponents underneath. And Adobe seemed to have forgotten about this feature themselves (as their is no documentation). 

Also, has anyone else out there used this specific [Bulletin] feature before and if so, any insight/feedback?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

You are correct, there is no documentation about the Learning interactions. I have written several blog posts about some use cases but never used the Bulletin interaction personally. It is one of the more recent ones, and so far I never did see even an example or any requests here in the forums. Not very helpful; but I wanted to answer to give you a link the bug form:

Adobe Captivate: 1 (allegiancetech.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct, there is no documentation about the Learning interactions. I have written several blog posts about some use cases but never used the Bulletin interaction personally. It is one of the more recent ones, and so far I never did see even an example or any requests here in the forums. Not very helpful; but I wanted to answer to give you a link the bug form:

Adobe Captivate: 1 (allegiancetech.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thansk Lilybiri, you are awesome! Going to start off on a different approach and learn what I can with this 2019 version so I can master it. 🙂 Master it first then I can complain :):):) J/K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe have a look at this older post, which is still valid:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/challenges-for-starters

I have a list for each of the three changes I mentioned, compiling links to all the blog posts I created about that specific topic.

You find those lists in the eLearning community:

Timeline Resources - eLearning (adobe.com)

Quiz Resources - eLearning (adobe.com)

Theme Resources - eLearning (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources