• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive Video Starts/Loops After First Overlay

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really simple project of an Interactive YouTube Video that comes with 7 overlays to emphasize the main points.  I have done this before without a problem, but now it appears the OK button on the first overlay (both a shape and interaction) causes the entire project to either stop or loop depending on the Project End Option chosen in Preferences.  

I went through all the settings on my previous project and have them exactly the same. Anyone know what the problem could be?  There are no advanced actions.  The actions on the video slide are Continue on entering, same as the first project.  

The button is set to Continue on the overlays. The overlay slide actions are set to Pause on enter and No Action on exit.  

It looks like the setting for Project End Options is reading the first overlay button as the end. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version are you using? You find the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Why do you use Pause on Enter for overlay slides?  That is weird. It would mean that no narration was playing, no Effect applied... What are the Properties of the shape button you are talking about? I suspect it has Infinite attempts, so that you have only a Succes action. 

Which action do you use for Project End? I always keep it at Stop project, and don't have issues with Interactive video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources