• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe Captivate in my cc

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe Captivate part of my CC subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

No. Captivate is not included in CC. You have to buy that subscription separately.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Captivate is not included in CC. You have to buy that subscription separately.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Adobe forums.

Captivate is not a part of Creative Cloud Subscription. You have to buy it separately .

Regards,

Rajeev .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what happened there? I thought the idea was that everything was available on the cloud.

When Adobe came up with the idea of cloud based software I was sceptical, but on reflection I could see the benifits. I dont nessicarilly need all of my sofware all of the time. The idea of picking and choosing when you need things is a good one. At the moment I  need Captivate and for some reason it isn't available. Why? This hasn't helped my case for promoting CC within my business.

I'm sure Adobe has some spin on it, I heard someone say Captivate is not 'creative software'. But Acrobat is? Captiveate is an E-learning tool, so how do we create e-learning without being creative exactly? I would love someone to explain that to me.

I'm personally not very happy about this at all. In fact I would go as far as to say it is unaccepable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude you're preaching to the choir here.  We all wanted Captivate to be part of CC as well, but for some (so far) unexplained reason it remains one of the few apps that didn't make it into that elite little club.  If it were we wouldn't all be forced to spend another $20 or more dollars each month for a single app when the whole Creative Cloud of apps is only about double that.

Your 'unhappiness' will be mildly noted...but it won't change anything.  And as far as it being 'unacceptable', what can you do about it?  Storyline isn't in the CC either 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most annoying part is that you have to log out of CC to access Captivate, and vice versa.  so i lose fonts, assetts, etc.  i can't have photoshp and captivate open at the same time.  so annoying and it's made it almost unusable.  considering dropping my captivate sub and going with another platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have both Captivate and CC but both on the same Adobe ID.  In that case you don't at all need to log out of the CC app and I use other Adobe applications all  the time in collaboration with Captivate., 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources