• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible adding an Edge file it has a link that send one specific slide in the project?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I'm researching about this app, and I made a presentation about it, suddenly rise up this question, that moment I had no idea, so I ask this in the community.
I would appreciate your help.
thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have waited a day to see if someone else understands your question and answers but that is not the case.

Really totally confused here by the question. It may be due to not having English as mother tongue, which is also my situation.

What do you mean by an 'Edge file'? I have known the Edge family (which is not continued) at Adobe, which had Edge Animate, to be used for easy HTML animations. Edge is also a browser, but browsers do not produce files. 

You talk about a Presentation, but this is the Captivate forum. Captivate is meant to create eLearning courses, not presentations. Are you in the correct forum?

Please try to clarify your question, maybe inserting some screenshots? Or use your native language as well, a Google translation could help understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources