Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with anonymous users in LMS

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't know if it is the good place for my question, but i try.

So, I uplaod my SCORM 1.2 project in my wordpress plugin LMS (cluevo). As long as I am logged in to my wordpress admin, I got no issue. But when I am log out, my LMS send me this message error when I launch  my project : "Authentication required to save module progress. To keep a record of your progress please login or sign up."

I think this issue is due to the fact I am anonymous user. Any solution ?

Thank to you !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A LMS normally takes care of the user accounts, each user has to log in and their results will be transferred to their gradebook (more functionality but those are important). You cannot use WP as a LMS or something must have changed a lot. That plugin may allow to upload a Captivate course, but probably not a SCO (which is a course with reporting turned on). 

Solution: either you give up on transmitting results, and take out Quiz, Reporting. Or you switch to a real LMS. Moodle has a basic free LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a true reporting part in this LMS plugin (cluevo). In fact, I don't need a complet report, I just need user authentication for the self-paced learning (resume or new attempt) if user leaves. Resultas are well recovered in a google sheet.

Do you know if it is possible to be logged as admin when I launch the project ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je n'ai aucune idée des possibilités de ce plugin... difficile de répondre correctement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ca marche merci quand même. Et encore un grand merci pour tout le support depuis déjà 3 semaines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Et je serai toujours ici pour d'autres questions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources