• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Justified text on iOS

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a responsive project with justified text. When I preview the project on an iPhone the text is indented to the left. This is the same when I publish the project to SCORM 1.2 and view it in the Moodle LMS.

Another problem that might be related to this is with custom fonts on iOS. I'm importing 2 with javascript but they are only displayed on desktop, on iPhone I get some serif font instead.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would recommend using an Adobe Web Font instead of a system font or other that you might be using. A web based font, whether it comes from Adobe or elsewhere has the advantage of looking identical from one OS to another since it's not a traditional operating system installed font. If you can't use Adobe fonts for some reason, I have a tutorial on how you can use Google fonts. This might solve your problem of consistency. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/FRT4pZCsPSc 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources