Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing - Adobe Captivate for Teams vs Adobe Captivate for Enterprise

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon

I need to decide between Adobe Captivate for Teams vs Adobe Captivate for Enterprise licenses for my company. I am not getting any substantial material to indicate the differences. I have logged a call with Adobe, but also have had no feedback from them. Are there any links available to compare Adobe Captivate for Teams to Adobe Captivate for Enterprise? Is it just a different license, or are the functional differences?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question which can only be answered by staff members, not by a user like me. Did you try to contact Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have logged a call with Adobe but have had no feedback from them. I also had a "chat" session where they could not assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sighing.... will try to contact a staff member, but can't guarantee you anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Teams license or VIP and Enterprise license or ETLA are just the diffeteren licensing schemes under which you can purchase Captivate. Functionality wise there is no difference. 

More details you can check here: https://www.adobe.com/in/howtobuy/buying-programs/enterprise.html

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources