• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Advanced Feedback Answer pop-up Message disappear without clicking it.

Participant ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have started using the Advanced Answer Show Feedback message in my modules, and it all works perfectly.

The issue I am having with this option is that the Feedback message stays on the screen until the learner clicks to make it disappear, and then they must click Next to go to the next slide.  People are complaining about having to click twice on quiz slides to advance to the next slide.

Is there a method, or some scripting, that can allow the Feedback message to stay on the screen for a few seconds, then disappear on its own, so the learner only has to click once on the Next button to advance to the next slide.

I personally dont mind clicking the slide twice, but I have 1,000 learners who mind.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.  I am trying to get our Flu 2021 Campaign kicked-off.

Deb 🙂

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing: I am using 2019 Release version 11.5.1.499

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI.. I found the answer on YouTube in a Paul Wilson video!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources