• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu/font size Captivate 9

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new laptop today from my employer and they had to reinstall Captivate 9.  Something weird happened, I saw the IT person open a file and change a number and now by menus and thumbnails are TINY.  As in, I can barely see them.  It's impossible to work.  This is NOT a Windows 10 setting.  I've played with the Display and graphics and it changes everything BUT Captivate.  I know it's the file she changed in setup. 

Can anyone save my life and tell me what file she could have possibly changed so I can fix this problem?  of course nobody in IT is returning my calls and I am absolutely desperate.  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if it was the file AdobeCaptivate.ini. If you change this line:

DpiAwareness = 0

to a value of 1,  this could be the result you are seeing.

You will need admin rights to set it back to 0. The change is needed to make capturing possible. But you need to lower the display resolution in that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources