• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Assets

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having issues getting my Assets to open.  It just freezes and locks up the program.  Support said it was a known issue and just reported to them so I looked and there was an Adobe update so I deleted it and reinstalled the assets and it resolved for one day, then the update came back and now I can't delete that.  Does anyone know if adobe has resolved this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Which exact version number are you using? Look under Help, About Captivate.

Did you already try to delete folders in eLearning Assets (under Public Documents) so that a fresh copy can be restored?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact version number are you using? Look under Help, About Captivate.

Did you already try to delete folders in eLearning Assets (under Public Documents) so that a fresh copy can be restored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am on the latest version, just installed this month.  I'm sure one of the times I deleted the folder. I've done this numerous times but deleting the folder did work and it seems resolved now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even  though you installed recently, it is always wise to check the version number. That is the reason why I asked for it, would also have told me which OS you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources