• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse movements in Captivate

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to have the mouse point to 2 items on a slide - but having difficulty doing that.  Is it possible, or do I need to have the second action on the next slide?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not understand, normally you have only one mouse object on each slide, which follows eventually a mouse path. Is this a slide in a software simulation? Not in a Video Demo I suppose.  Can you explain more in detail what you want to achieve? Maybe with screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lilybiri 

I was trying to do two mouse objects on one slide, as I wanted to layer graphics on one slide with the first mouse action to demonstrate where to scroll down,  and second action to point where to click next for the user,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not use a static object like an arrow, which you can even animate? A mouse object is something special, you cannot have the same control as for other items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources